- Only the extensions listed on the Extension Store can be added to your website.
- The maximum number of extensions that can be added on the E-Com Basic package are 5, on the E-Com Grow package are 10 and E-Com Scale package are 20.
- While these limits are usually enough, incase you wish to add more extensions to your store than the specified limits, we might ask you to upgrade to the next available package.
- If you are already on the E-Com Scale package wish to add more than 20 extensions just get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you with the same.
Why have we set these limits to the number of extension?
- Adding more extensions can add additional load to your website and can hamper performance and page load times. Each package is allotted a certain amount of computer power, more extensions simply means more computing power, hence the limits. These limits ensure that your website is always performing optimal.
Cannot find and extension here or want to list an extension here?
- I am a customer, I want to implement a feature but I am not able to find any extension which will help me do that
- I am a customer, I know about this WordPress Extension / Plugin, which I want to add to my site but it is not listed here
- I am a developer I want to list my plugins here as extensions
- I want to suggest an extension that InfoBahn should list
I am a customer, I want to implement a feature but I am not able to find any extension which will help me do that
Please reach out to our support team they can help you find one. There are 1000's of extensions available for WordPress which may not be listed in our extension store. Our experts can recommend extensions which they might know off from their years personal work experience and which might suit your requirement in accordance with our security policy.
You can either raise a ticket or just send an email to email@example.com
I am a customer, I know about this WordPress Extension / Plugin, which I want to add to my site but it is not listed here.
You can make a request to list an extension / plugin by filling this form. However this process could take time, as our team will review the plugin to ensure that it is in accordance with our security and business policy and if it is we will list it on our extension store. Mean while our team could recommend you an extension listed in our store with similar features, if one is available.
While listing an extension we take many factors into consideration such as development cycle, update cycle, resource consumption, bloat code, developer reputation to ensure safety of all websites on our network. So there is a possibility we might not be able to add every extension requested, due to one of the factors listed above.
At times we may not list an extension but rather just add it to your individual website as long as it is in accordance with our security and business policy.
I am a developer I want to list my plugins here as extensions
Please fill the form below, and we will get back to you within 72 hours
I want to suggest an extension that InfoBahn should list.
Thank you so much for your suggestions. Please fill the form below we will notify you if and when the plugin is listed. Such requests are usually processed on a weekly basis.