InfoBahn E-Commerce – Usage Tracking
Usage tracking helps us:
- Understand how stores are set up and inform the development of new features for WooCommerce.
- Understand the number of stores potentially impacted if something goes wrong with a specific feature or update, and act more quickly to resolve issues.
- Contact users if we detect a security issue.
- Tailor the product experience and provide you with suggestions for marketplace products that may be helpful for your store.
- This data might be shared with our partners to improvise the platform of tools they built to offer you a better experience.
By collecting this data, we are making InfoBahn E-Commerce better for everyone. By understanding how you’re using WooCommerce, we can create more helpful features, write better documentation, and make WooCommerce & InfoBahn a more useful platform.
What we track
We track non-sensitive data about how a store is set up and managed. We do not track customers personal data.
We track and store the admin email. This allows us to get in touch about important issues, for example, potential vulnerabilities (and information on fixes) and sunsetting extensions. We do not use this email address for marketing – a separate opt-in is required to receive promotional messages.
Examples of what we track:
- Site URL
- Admin email address
- Active payment gateways
- Active shipping methods
- Activated plugins in list form
- MySQL version
- PHP version
- PHP Settings, such as maximum post size, maximum input vars, if suhosin is enabled, if cURL, SOAP and fSock are enabled
- Template overrides
- Total number of customers
- Total number of products
- Total number of orders
- Number of orders per Payment Gateway
- Web server software and version
- WordPress version
- WordPress locale
- WordPress debug mode
- WordPress memory limit
- WooCommerce settings
- Gross revenue
- Date of first order
- Date of last order
- Blocks and shortcodes used on cart and checkout pages
- When products or pages are viewed.
- When a product is added to or removed from the cart.
- When the checkout is viewed and an order processed.
As mentioned earlier InfoBah E-Commerce uses third party WordPress Plugins, each plugin might be tracking data, to understand what and if data is being tracked by an individual plugin we request you to reach out to the respective developer. The developer information can be found in your Dashboard under the plugins tab.
Our advertising system delivers a one-time cookie to improve tracking of advertisement impressions and click rates.
We will not share Your personal information except with a third party to assist us in the processing or securing of Your personal information or when We are required by law unless We have given You notice and choice, in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law, or We must comply with a legal process served on Our web site. We may also need to give out your information if one of our partners requires it, but these situations are rare.
Hosting Account Access
We have full access to any hosting account, website(s), databases, files, emails, backups etc. hosted on our servers or third party servers, however as a provider and customer relation we never access your account unless necessary in situation where our support team might access your hosting account in order to resolve your support requests or perform certain maintenance tasks.