To process payments online, you need a payment gateway. A payment gateway company charges you a small percentage of the transaction value.
Razorpay Transaction Charges
We have partnered with Razorpay, to offer our clients a lower pricing than their standard pricing.
|Instrument||Transaction Rates||Standard Rates|
|UPI & Debit Card <₹2000||1%||2%|
|UPI & Debit Card >=₹2000||1.25%|
|Credit Card, Net Banking & Wallets||2%|
**GST on Transaction charges as applicable
When do you receive the collected payment in your account?
Payments will be settled in your bank account in T + 2 Days, where T is the date of transaction.
Payment Options for your customers
Your customers can pay with
- Visa, Master or RuPay debit cards
- Visa, Master, Maestro or Rupay credit cards
- UPI or UPI apps, such as GPay, PhonePe, BHIM or any bank UPI apps
- Net Banking
- Internation Cards such as American Express, Diners Club, et cetera
How does it work?
Example: Let’s say a customer pays ₹1000 with a debit card.
|Transaction Charges @1%||₹10|
|GST on Transaction Charges @18%||₹1.8|
|Amount you receive after deductions||₹988.2|
Other Payments Gateways we integrate with
- CCAvenue (INR)
- Paypal (Multi Currency except INR)
- Stripe (Multi Currency except INR)
- PayU (INR)
*Every Payment Gateway company has a different payment settlement schedule.